Sunday 27 May 2012

The Gratitude Board

This month in practice we put up a gratitude board as part of our pay-it-forward project. 

Check it out below:



At so many levels this had been exciting and has created a great feeling in the practice.  It has been such a joy to see so many people participate and it's honestly surprising to see who is pausing, thinking and writing something to put up. 


This is the part of our "pay it forward" theme which was actually a surprise for me.  I thought the benefit of this exercise was simply being grateful for what "I" have.  I did really enjoyed thinking about what I wanted to put up and it did make me stop and pause and be grateful.  BUT  the most heart warming experience has been reading what OTHER people are grateful for and how happy that made me :-D  And watching other people in the practice stop and read it as well.  EVERYONE  has this happy smile on their face as they look over the board. And reading other people's gratitude messages expanded my concept of what I am grateful for. 

So my next project is to bring this into my home and with my family create a gratitude board on our fridge!!!  Why not try it with your family, your kids, your grand-kids…I think  we may be surprised by what our family is grateful for and it will most certainly bring more love, joy, thoughtfulness and appreciation into our lives. 


And who doesnt want more of that??!!

Next time you pop in for your adjustment, make sure YOU too check out our gratitude board!!

Gratefully yours :-D
Dr April xo

No comments:

Post a Comment